I will definitely do anything or go anywhere with my kids. Some people think I am crazy or just don't know how I do it. I can't imagine not taking them to exciting places. I love to watch them learn and have fun. So once again, a wonderful Wednesday with the Dargan clan. We headed down the Garden state parkway to Point Pleasant Beach. There is a great aquarium there on the boardwalk. There is also just something about being down the beach. The air is different and I always have this free feeling. Apparently it has the same affect on my kids. They are big fans of being down the jersey shore. They loved the aquarium, but I think their favorite part was taking their shoes off and feeling the sand between their toes for the first time this year.
Friday, April 23, 2010
A day at the beach in April
I will definitely do anything or go anywhere with my kids. Some people think I am crazy or just don't know how I do it. I can't imagine not taking them to exciting places. I love to watch them learn and have fun. So once again, a wonderful Wednesday with the Dargan clan. We headed down the Garden state parkway to Point Pleasant Beach. There is a great aquarium there on the boardwalk. There is also just something about being down the beach. The air is different and I always have this free feeling. Apparently it has the same affect on my kids. They are big fans of being down the jersey shore. They loved the aquarium, but I think their favorite part was taking their shoes off and feeling the sand between their toes for the first time this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment