Ryley had her big day June 18, 2010. She graduated Lollipop School. I can't believe it's Ryleys last year of preschool. First of all, words can't express how adorable she was on her graduation day. She was so proud of herself. She practiced for weeks so that she knew all her songs by the big day. Every night at the Dargan house, there was a practice concert along with the help of Joey, Owen & TJ. One thing about Ryley is that she takes things very seriously. She wanted to be so prepared for her big day. It really was cute. She sang and danced on stage and even walked down the isle in a cap and gown. We are so proud of her. I remember dropping her off for her first day when she was 3. I cried. I cried again this past year and she was 5. I can't believe she is starting Kindergarten in September. For the past 5 and a half years, she has been with me. She would go to school for a couple of hours and I was always so excited to pick her up. The thought of her being gone all day every day makes me a little sad. I am proud of her and she is ready to go and I am excited to send her. I am just going to miss her. I remember bringing her home from the hospital and it was just Ryley and me. Now, she has just turned into this beautiful, caring, smart and amazing little girl. I am so proud of my daughter. Some day Ryley, you will read this. I hope you can feel all the love I have for you.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Ryleys graduation
Ryley had her big day June 18, 2010. She graduated Lollipop School. I can't believe it's Ryleys last year of preschool. First of all, words can't express how adorable she was on her graduation day. She was so proud of herself. She practiced for weeks so that she knew all her songs by the big day. Every night at the Dargan house, there was a practice concert along with the help of Joey, Owen & TJ. One thing about Ryley is that she takes things very seriously. She wanted to be so prepared for her big day. It really was cute. She sang and danced on stage and even walked down the isle in a cap and gown. We are so proud of her. I remember dropping her off for her first day when she was 3. I cried. I cried again this past year and she was 5. I can't believe she is starting Kindergarten in September. For the past 5 and a half years, she has been with me. She would go to school for a couple of hours and I was always so excited to pick her up. The thought of her being gone all day every day makes me a little sad. I am proud of her and she is ready to go and I am excited to send her. I am just going to miss her. I remember bringing her home from the hospital and it was just Ryley and me. Now, she has just turned into this beautiful, caring, smart and amazing little girl. I am so proud of my daughter. Some day Ryley, you will read this. I hope you can feel all the love I have for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment