Every morning, I wake up to. "Mommy, what day is it?"
Owen - Do I have school? I don't . . yeah!!! does Joey have school? Is daddy home?
Ryley - Is today Saturday? Is daddy going to work? Can I stay home? Why can't Kindergarten be half day?
Joey - Mommy, I love you! He says it every morning. Then, "daddy, do you have work today?
TJ - he just wraps his arms around me and kisses me and smiles at me like I am the best thing in the world. I will never get tired of that.
On Saturday, the best news the Dargan kids hear is that daddy is home! They usually burst into cheers of hooray!
On Saturdays, we lounge in bed longer, stay in our PJ's a little later, hang around the breakfast table an extra 20 minutes and just take our time. It is our favorite day, because we are all together; we get to do what we want; and did I say daddy is home!
No comments:
Post a Comment