Joe and I had our first words outside Hobsons Choice in Hoboken. A few years later, we got engaged at Hobsons. I think about that day often. It was just the two of us starting off together. I smile every time I think about it. It was carefree and we really didn't have a lot of responsibility except just being together. I treasure each day since then and it just gets better and better. The "two" of us has become the 6 of us. Our puppy "Hobson" now makes the 7 of us. After a day of swimming at Grandmas on Saturday, we thought it would be nice to show Ryley, Joey, Owen & TJ where "we" started. Hobsons Choice was our first visit, followed by a walk along the water to a park which made the kids eye light up. What better way to end the night then a stop for Italian ices. Those first words outside Hobsons Choice made me the happiest girl in the world.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Return to where it all began
Joe and I had our first words outside Hobsons Choice in Hoboken. A few years later, we got engaged at Hobsons. I think about that day often. It was just the two of us starting off together. I smile every time I think about it. It was carefree and we really didn't have a lot of responsibility except just being together. I treasure each day since then and it just gets better and better. The "two" of us has become the 6 of us. Our puppy "Hobson" now makes the 7 of us. After a day of swimming at Grandmas on Saturday, we thought it would be nice to show Ryley, Joey, Owen & TJ where "we" started. Hobsons Choice was our first visit, followed by a walk along the water to a park which made the kids eye light up. What better way to end the night then a stop for Italian ices. Those first words outside Hobsons Choice made me the happiest girl in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment