Owen will do anything to be with Grandpa. You can see the happiness from the smile on his face. A few weeks ago, we packed up our bikes, scooters and lunches and headed to GG and Grandpas trail. Lately, it is one of their favorite spots. I remember how much fun they had that day, especially since after biking, Grandpa took them golfing. Pure joy!
3 very happy Dargan boys and 2 very happy grandparents.
I though Joey, Owen and TJ wore my parents out, but it looks like it's the other way around.
It's days like this they will always remember. It's days like this that I will always remember. My dad spoke full sentences that day. 4 days later was his stroke. He is doing well and I know his speech will come back and before you know it, he will be telling his grandsons how to swing the clubs again. He will be rolling on the grass with them at Rockland Lake again. Life is so precious and watching your kids with their grandparents is priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment