Thursday, February 7, 2013

Characteristics

I think I may be one of the most proud mommy's.  I think about the kids and smile.  I love their personalities and what they have become.

Ryley is so smart.  She loves to read and she is so sweet.  She is good at math.  She is thoughtful and caring and goes out of her way to help out.  She is beautiful inside and out. She also has a sassy side.

Joey is so witty and has a memory like no other. He is smart and handsome.  He loves to chat and he knows everyone and knows about everything going on.  He is a boys boy and he has such a sensitive side.  He also has a ton of energy.

Owen aims to please.  He is a rule follower.  He is smart and has the cutest smile.  He is very sensitive but is strong yet doesn't realize it. He is playful and sweet and loves family nights.  He can be very picky with clothes!

TJ makes us all laugh.  He is funny, sweet, smart and super affectionate.  He can run with the best of them.  He loves to be with siblings and also loves to torment them at times too.(like singing when he knows everyone wants him to be quiet.)

They are all sweet, loving, and caring.  They are adventurous and have a great spirit.  So proud to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment