Monday, April 15, 2013
Let's play ball
Spring is here. It's still a bit chilly, but I at least was able to put away the snow pants and snow boots and bring out the baseball gloves and lacrosse sticks. Joey and Owen are playing tball. (they look adorable in their hats and baseball pants). They had their first practice and game the other day. Owen had a smile on the whole time. At one point, Joey was on third base and Owen was up at bat and I heard Joey say, "come on Owen, you could do it!" I just can't take how cute they are! Ryley had her first lacrosse game. Ryley scored a goal and her team won! It was a proud week for the Dargans. They were all so proud of themselves, and they should be. Joe is the tball coach and lacrosse coach and I love to watch him with the kids. He was meant to do this and the kids love it! Joe must really love it because he went out and bought all the boys lacrosse sticks and we now have our own games in our backyard. TJ throws the ball with his stick like a champ! There is going to be some competition around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment