Monday, August 26, 2013
Holding on
I am holding on to summer tightly. I am holding on to waking up late and wearing flip flops and sundresses. I am holding on to days of doing whatever we want. We have filled our summer days with trips to the beach, different parks and swimming at grandmas. We joined our cousins for a fun filled night on the boardwalk and made memories in Sea Isle with our cousins and GG and Grandpa. I want to stop time and keep Ryley, Joey, Owen and TJ the ages they are now. I want to hold onto waking up with all 4 of them cuddled next to me in bed. There is nothing better than that. I want to delay school another month and have them to myself just a little longer. Last night I listened to the 4 of them laughing in Joey and Owens bunk bed. They giggled and read books and talked. I loved listening to them and just want to hold on to that. For now though I need to get them ready to head down the shore for the day to an adventure on a pirate ship! I will keep making memories and hold their hands today and kiss them and watch them smile. We are holding on to summer as long as we can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment