Afternoons are busy. There is homework and cooking and reading. It seems like those after school hours are a little crazy. The kids get off the bus and it's game on! Snacks, cleaning out lunch boxes, helping with math, yelling out the window for Owen to put a jacket on while he plays hockey outside in 30 degrees. Before you know it's dinner and time for bed to get ready for a new day. I admit that by 7:30, I am tired and it's bedtime for all. There are nights while I feel I may rush the bedtime routine and then I am reminded by my kids to make sure we say our sayings. It's those sayings that always put a smile on my face and no matter what's going on, there is always time.
Ryley - I love you and you love me forever and ever
Joey - I love you will all my heart
TJ - I love you to the moon and back a million times
Owen - You give me huggies and kisses and I give you huggies and kisses
I will never get tired of saying them. Warms my heart every night.
No comments:
Post a Comment