Thursday, October 7, 2010
Just a thought
School has started and we are all trying to adjust. I already miss the lazy summer days of doing whatever we want. I miss all of us being together all day. We still manage to fill our days with fun and excitement. I have some one on on time with the kids which is great. They enjoy it, but what they love even more is all of us just being together. Fall is here and with that comes our outdoor adventures. TJ has just become one of the gang now. His sister and brothers adore him and he adores them as well. He imitates everything they do and will do anything to make them laugh. They are all so different yet share the same spirit and love in their hearts. I am so proud of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment