Saturday, October 9, 2010

Keeping it simple

I have not been adding too much lately. It's not that I don't want to. I think am just enjoying my time with my family. Our days are now broken up by school schedules which I am not happy about. Lately, when Ryley gets out of school, we sometimes just sit on our deck and talk about our day or head to a local park. It's tough to go on daily adventures. That's OK though. My kids are perfectly happy staying local sometimes. The other day I set up a blanket on the front porch for lunch and they were so excited. They are easy to please. They still enjoy stroller walks where we have funny conversations. Fall is now here which gave us the opportunity to collect leaves. Sometimes the most simple ideas turn out to be the most exciting. Last weekend, it was a spontaneous hike behind the high school in Hillsdale. All the Dargan kids needed was a mysterious path, some great walking sticks and seeing a few deer along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment