Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

No pictures to add right now, but the Dargan clan had a wonderful Christmas! It seems like it has lasted weeks. We have had parties for the last 4 weeks and the kids have been in the Christmas spirit. We had our first Christmas Eve at Grandmas, then Christmas Eve at GG's. The kids already had more presents than they could handle and it wasn't even Christmas Day yet. They enjoyed every second of being with family, playing with cousins and of course opening presents! Kids make Christmas so sweet.

I woke up Christmas morning to a kiss on my cheek from Ryley. She said "Merry Christmas Mommy" and handed me a Christmas card and ornament that she made. What a great way to wake up!! Soon after, I heard the pitter patter of feet from Joey and Owen and soon after "Mama Mama Mama" from TJ. I love the magic in their eyes and the innocence and excitement. I will always treasure that.

Well, Santa came!

Ryley said "wow, mommy, Santa definitely came to our house. Look at all the presents."

Joey said "a navy seal ship . oh boy, I dreamed I would get that."

Owen just kept saying "Joey look, Ryley look, Oh Boy."

TJ just smiled and would have been fine opening 1 gift.

We are blessed. Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment