Ryley and I learned something new together this past Saturday. I didn't grow up around horses and so far the closest that Ryley has come to a horse is going on a pony ride at Van Saun Park. Last week, we went to the library and took out some books to educate ourselves. We read them together to get ready for our adventure to Mountainside. We were supposed to be joining Auntie Lauren and cousin Ella, but unfortunately those winter germs got the best of them. We missed them.
Our whole Dargan clan took the ride together. We like to stick together on weekends. (The boys had their fun too at Mountainside. Apparently they played army along some trails.)
Ryley and I learned how to brush and keep the horses clean. Our horse was Wilma! She was beautiful and Ryley enjoyed every second if it. I enjoyed every second of watching her. Ryley is the sweetest. She loves to learn new things. She asked me when she can go riding. Stay tuned for that! This is just one small adventure to add to our list of the many that we will do together!
No comments:
Post a Comment