Saturday, February 5, 2011

Joey and Owen

Joey and Owen are only 13 months apart. Joey is very outgoing and Owen is a little more quiet. They often will wrestle and fight. They have different personalities but both are compassionate and have wonderful hearts. They will fight and then look for each other when the other is not around. When Owen does something funny, he wants to show Joey. They share a room and have bunk beds. They choose to sleep together in the same bed and at night Owen inches closer to Joey to make sure he is touching him. During the day, there at times they will drive me crazy! I can't lie about that. Then I hear them tell each other they love each other. To top it off, they come into the kitchen to tell me how they love their mommy, daddy, Ryley, TJ, and each other. Those Dargan boys are good boys. I am so proud of them. Sometimes I have some crazy days. Some days I say to myself, "I am doing a good job."

No comments:

Post a Comment