Thursday, May 19, 2011

Our new addition





I feel like I have a fifth baby, but the new addition to our family is Hobson, our puppy! I finally broke down and decided to go for it. Joe has been asking for a puppy for 6 years and he had all the kids convinced as well that a puppy would be a wonderful addition to our family. After all, as Joe says, "it's America." Joe always says that when he wants people to appreciate the simple things in life. If we are hanging out on our deck and having a nice time then "it's Ameica."

Well I have say that he was right! Some mornings have been hectic especially since it has rained every day since he arrived. To top it off, my washing machince broke down and Joe and I decided to do a detox cleanse so I couldn't drink coffee or eat any food for 3 days. Well, you know me. I have this attitude that I can do and handle anything. It was a bit of a crazy week, but it has been great. Ryley, Joey, Owen & TJ adore Hobson. He is a part of our family.

Highlights of my week:

Ryley and Hobson falling asleep together on the couch.

TJ asking me to lay down with him and then hearing him say "Mommy, I love you so much."

Watching Owen sing and smile at his Spring sing in school. He was adorable. He was so proud of himself as he should be.

Hearing Joey belt out "God Bless America" during Owens spring sing. Joe would be proud!

I sit back sometimes and just say "Life is Good."

No comments:

Post a Comment