Yesterday Joey graduated from Hillsdale United Preschool. I watched him march through the room, waving his flag and singing as loud as he could sing. He was so proud. I could not be more proud of him. Of course I cried first. I said I wasn't going to but I just can't help it. Joey is just an amazing little boy with a huge heart. He kisses me every morning and says "good morning mommy, I love you." As he marched through the room yesterday singing, all I could think about was the day he was born. He was this tiny little baby and now almost 5 years later graduating preschool. It really does go so fast. I am happy to say that I enjoy every second and look forward to enjoying every day with my kids. I have not missed anything. I sometimes wish I could go back. I just want to keep them little. I love their innocence.
The same week, I had the pleasure of seeing Owen get his certificate for finishing his first year of preschool. Where does the time go? Every Tuesday and Thursday he complained about going to school and how he wanted to stay home. He always came out out of his classroom though with a smile and a huge hug that melted my heart. His teachers adored him. Owen is a sweetheart. He can be tough, but he will melt your heart. He is a hard worker and loves to learn. All you have do is see Owen smile and you fall in love with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment