Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hiking with the Dargan boys






Family time is what matters to us most. When I am with Joe and the kids, I am as happy as can be. I am so proud of what I have. I am proud of what I have done. I have 4 wonderful children and an incredible husband.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of hiking with the Dargan boys (Hobson too!) All they need are some good walking sticks and good snacks and they are happy. All I need are smiles and laughs and I am happy. We had plenty of that. Joey, Owen & Hobson hiked their way to a lake where they got to dip their feet in the water. Of course this turned into dipping their whole bodies in the water. Then Owen looks at me and asks me all confused how his clothes are so wet. He is too cute! TJ tired out and napped in the stroller. I was the lucky one who got to push the stroller up the mountain! We missed Ryley but I am taking her out of school Thursday so we could all head to the beach for a fun filled day.

While hiking, I could heard Joey and Owen having sweet conversations with one another. I look back at them and once again just smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment