Today I thought TJ might be ready to use the potty. He informed me that he wanted to go. He couldn't and said "mommy, my peepee doesn't work." "It just doesn't work."
Today we had a fun day of play at "Grandmas park" in Secaucus. The kids love it! Apparently, it's where Joe used to play when he was a little boy. Now years later, it's a new Dargan favorite. After a picnic lunch and 2 hours of swinging, climbing and running through water, we decided to surprise Grandma at work. On the drive over, I listened to the kids conversation.
Ryley says "Joey what does Grandma do at work?"
Joey says "I think sometimes she just looks at pictures of us and thinks about us"
Ryley says "Yes, that's right. She likes to leave work too to see us because that's what Grandmas do."
Owen says "She likes to keep snacks and candy there to give us."
TJ says "Yeah!"
I love these guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment