A trip to New York City is something we need to do more often. There is so much to do there and so much to learn and so much to see. We drove to Hoboken and took the path downtown. The path alone was exciting to the Dargan kids. It was a little emotional being there right after 911, yet at the same time I was so happy to be back there with my family. Joe and I were excited to show the kids where we worked and where we spent some of our time together. We took a great walk along the water and stopped at a park where the kids could play for a while. They have fun wherever they go and whatever they do. There is something to say about watching your kids play at a park on the water where you can see the Statue of Liberty. We stopped for lunch in Battery Park and passed the World Trade Center Memorial. The weather was beautiful and we were together. That is all I need.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
NYC
A trip to New York City is something we need to do more often. There is so much to do there and so much to learn and so much to see. We drove to Hoboken and took the path downtown. The path alone was exciting to the Dargan kids. It was a little emotional being there right after 911, yet at the same time I was so happy to be back there with my family. Joe and I were excited to show the kids where we worked and where we spent some of our time together. We took a great walk along the water and stopped at a park where the kids could play for a while. They have fun wherever they go and whatever they do. There is something to say about watching your kids play at a park on the water where you can see the Statue of Liberty. We stopped for lunch in Battery Park and passed the World Trade Center Memorial. The weather was beautiful and we were together. That is all I need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment