Ryley hopped on the bus today at 8:10. I dropped Joey off at preschool at 8:45 and Owen at 9:00. Then, it's just TJ and I. We call it TJ time. We joined this cute mommy and me group at St. Johns where TJ gets to play, dance, bake, do crafts and sing. He smiled the whole time, said "mommy I love you" about 25 times while we were there, and informed me that it was just TJ and mommy. It's nice sometimes to just have 1 of the kids and have alone time with them. We usually are all always together, but I try to spend alone time with each of them. That's not always easy when you have 4 kids and a puppy. It's funny because when I do have 1 or 2, they are always looking or asking where their brothers or sister are. (very cute)
After our alone time, the rest of the Dargan clan joined TJ and I. The rest of our day was filled with a trip to the farm, soccer in the backyard, hockey, tag and every other game you can think of. Sometimes I just can not believe how much energy they have. Today they said I was the best playmate ever. I am happy to hear that, but I must say, they tired me out! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment