Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Merry Christmas 2011! I can't believe another Christmas has come and gone. We started celebrating this year back in November so I do feel like we thoroughly enjoyed it! We spent Christmas Eve at GG and Grandpas house. The kids look forward to this night for a couple of months. GG and Grandpa have their hands full with this crew!


The past month has been crazy and busy and there have been lots of parties and there has been a lot of running around and buying presents. Another way to look at that is: I have received so many wonderful Christmas cards and greetings. I enjoyed sending mine out. There are a lot of great people in our lives. We enjoyed all those parties we went to because we looked forward to seeing all those important people in our lives. Shopping is not always a chore. It's a time to pick out or make something really special for someone you care about. With all the craziness comes a lot of thoughtfulness.

With all that said, we had a blast this Christmas. Just look at TJ! Pure happiness!



Christmas Day was at our house. It can be a lot of work but it's so worth it. Great family, great food, and lots of smiles. It was a success. I think this may have been one of TJ's favorite gifts. (Hobson's too)













No comments:

Post a Comment