I see it everyday in their faces. It's when they wake up in the morning and jump out of bed to find jingle(their elf on the shelf. It's when they look up in the sky and tell me they think they have just seen Santa. It's when they say they can't wait to have Christmas Eve at Grandmas and GG's so they can be with their cousins. Their eyes light up every time they talk about Christmas and they often say it's magical. I could not agree more. I have always loved Christmas. Kids really do make it magical and special.
This past weekend, Joe and I took the kids to see the Radio City Christmas show. I remember going when I was young and how exciting it was. The kids loved it, although Owen did get a bit tired of all the Rockettes dancing. The 100 Santa's dancing made up for it though. His eyes lit up. We of course made a stop at the tree and had a great lunch with GG and Grandpa. We had to fight through the crowds a bit, but it was worth it. The horse and carriage ride through Central Park was beautiful. The kids loved it, and Joe and I were all smiles as well on that.
Christmas will be here before you know it and this is the wish list of the Dargan kids:
They often say they do not need a lot of toys because they play with each other! They do however have some requests:
Ryley - 7 yrs old: wants doll clothes and a vet kit to take care of animals. She also wants hand cuffs(oh boy). Her and the boys like to play police chase. They make up their own games. Ryley also wants art supplies as always!
Joey - 5 yrs old: wants a transformer
Owen - 4 yrs old: wants whatever Joey wants and a new sword
TJ - soon to be 3; only wants a new sword and he tells everyone!
I think Santa can handle a few more items on the list.
As for me, they keep asking me what I want. I have what I want and have always wanted - my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment