Winter days can be cold and dreary. Sometimes though, the air is fresh and it wakes you up. All you need is a warm jacket and a hat and gloves to warm you up. If you add on 5 kids and a dog some running and some hiking, outside is the place to be. Occasionally a cousin gets to join us in our adventures. Denny Ryan spent the day with us. (having a cousin spend the day with us is very exciting to the Dargan kids) They love their cousins and they especially love taking them to the places we go to. We have a spot in town we like to take Hobson too. We find the best walking sticks and go on a hike. The kids lead the way, Hobson follows and Joe and I trail behind mainly so that we can look ahead and admire what we have. I think Denny Ryan enjoyed his day. The 20 degree weather didn't seem to bother him. They all agreed to walk the trail twice so I think they were having fun:)
Kids decided to have a little race. I see a little competition between Ryley and Denny Ryan:)

5 for a day. No problem!
No comments:
Post a Comment