I remember the day your were born like it was yesterday. I remember holding you and kissing you and I remember the way you looked up at me. I remember the day I took this picture and wondered what your personality would be like. You are now 3, and I am so proud of you. As I write this, you just walked over to me and kissed me and said "I love you." You are an amazing little boy with a heart of gold. You are sweet, smart and funny. You walk in the room and make everyone feel good. You charm me every day. You make me laugh, smile and feel good about myself. You completed our family and I thank God every day of my life for you, Ryley, Joey, Owen and daddy.
Happy Birthday to the most amazing and captivating little 3 year old. I love you TJ more than words can say.

Happy Birthday to the most amazing and captivating little 3 year old. I love you TJ more than words can say.

What is new with TJ? He loves to say to me "I love you to the moon and back a million times." TJ loves cheese, chocolate chips, pancakes, pirate booty and apples. Joey says that TJ makes everyone laugh, Owen says he is cute and makes him smile. Ryley says he is the cutest in the whole world. TJ loves to be with his brothers and sisters. He loves to cuddle with me every morning and his hugs make you feel so loved. TJ, thanks for being who you are. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment