So today is my birthday. I am 39 years old. It's sounds weird to say that. I don't think anyone my age wants to get older, especially since this is the last year in my 30's. I have noticed some more wrinkles and maybe some gray hairs have come in. I am one of the first ones up this morning. I sit here on the deck with a cup of coffee and just smile. I have a wonderful adoring husband sleeping inside whom I love more than anything. I have a beautiful, sweet daughter inside who puts a smile on my face everyday. I have 3 handsome, charming sons inside who make me melt. I even have an adorable puppy who brings lots of laughs and happiness to our home. I am exactly where I want to be. At 39, I am wiser, more confident and more proud than I have ever been. I may be a little more tired at times but, hey! 4 kids and a puppy can do that to you. Plus, I am not a sit around kind of mom. I always want enjoy the day and take my kids on adventures. I still have lots of energy! I will embrace 39. Here's to another exciting year!
Joe, Ryley, Joey, Owen, TJ & Hobson - thank you for all being who you are. I love you guys all so much. You make me so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment