Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Enjoying each day

It's summer 2012!

Ryley, Joey, Owen & TJ - I am loving every second of every day being with you guys. I love our beach days, pool days and rollerblading days, bike rides, hikes, and mornings in our PJ's. I love not knowing what day it is or what time it is and not caring. I love being in bathing suits and flip flops. I love our morning breakfast chats and love not having to be anywhere. I love our summer freedom and being together and doing what we want. I love enjoying our summer together.

Joe, I love that you are home with us in the afternoons and get to be part of all this too. We appreciate everything you do for us. We have been married for 9 years and life is amazing! So if you are reading this at work in the middle of the night, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment