Sunday, September 9, 2012

First week of school

Me and my babies! I love these guys more than words can say.
Our first week went great. The days were a little busier and our mornings started a little earlier, but we made it. I snuggled with Ryley Friday night and my boys cuddled in bed with me Saturday night. Thank goodness for weekends.



Owen was all smiles on his first day at Lollipop school. So proud of you Owen! That face makes me melt. Another Dargan boy with all smiles. Joey expressing his confidence on first day of kindergarten. Happiest kid around.




My girl! Second grade and smiling this year. The sweetest!





TJ starts tomorrow. There is a chance I may pull him out and take him home with me. He says he doesn't want to go to school. I cry at the thought of it. Lots of tears tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment