Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanks from the Dargans

TJ -  I am thankful for my family and for the sun!

Joey  - I am thankful for my family, my home, my bed, the ocean, my puppy, my cousins (the list was endless)

Ryley - I am thankful for my family.  My mommy always takes me fun places and my daddy always tucks me in.  My puppy always plays with me in the backyard.

Owen - I am thankful for my family and my puppy Hobson, grandpa (he really has a special bond with grandpa)


As for me, well I too am thankful for my family.  I am thankful for a marriage filled with love.  I am thankful for our 4 beautiful children and their health.  I am thankful that I wait each day at the bus stop for them and I get to see their smiling faces when they get off the bus.  I am thankful for what I have in my life, and I want to cherish it always.

2012 - Joe, Ryley, Joey, Owen, TJ & Hobson - Life is wonderful with you!  I love you all so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment