TJ watching "The Muppets" and telling all of us that he doesn't want "stick up hair" like the character on TV. He made us all laugh.
Owen coming downstairs in his Spider man "feety pajamas" (actually feetless) and being so proud of them. He was so excited that he had to get Joe in the bathroom just to show him. He said he loved his new feety pajamas even though his feet stick out the bottom. Pure innocence!
My parents stopped by after school one day and said it was probably a bad tine to stop by because we have so much going on. Joey says, "GG and Grandpa, any time is a good time for you guys to stop by."
Ryley got invited to a birthday party at Bounce U. Ryley says, "Mommy, I would rather stay with you guys and GG and Grandpa then go to the party." That is so cute to me.
Ryley needed socks for school this morning. She was tired so Owen said, "Ryley, you rest, I will get them for you."
After trick or treating in the parking lot at school, Ryley, Joey, Owen and TJ combined their candy and shared. They felt bad that TJ didn't have a lot so they put all their candy together so they could all share it. They did this on their own. It makes me proud.
The kids helped Joe and I rake all the leaves and pick up all the sticks from the lawn.
I am so proud of who they are. To top things off, as I write this Ryely just came downstairs and handed me my phone. She recorded a message on her itouch and sent it to me. In her message, she thanked me for the wonderful tine she had these past few days and told me how much she loved me. Just keeps getting better! Those are a just a few highlights of my week!
No comments:
Post a Comment