Thursday, January 3, 2013
A new year
The holidays are over and things have finally slowed down a bit. The past few months have been exciting and busy. The kids look so forward to Halloween and Thanksgiving and all that goes with Christmas. There is so much planning and shopping and parties and holiday songs are on every radio station. The kids are all smiles in anticipation of Santa. It is such am exciting time. When it's all done, there is a slight sigh of relief. Things will finally calm down. At the same time, I get sad each year at this time. I realize that half of the school year has gone by and my babies are getting older. I know that TJ's birthday is coming up and that he will be a year older. I am so proud of their accomplishments, yet I wish I could slow down time. I love watching them grow and learn new things. I am proud and lucky to be with them each day and I realize that. I just love them so much with all my heart and want them to stay little sometimes. I hope someday Ryley, Joey, Owen and TJ realize that they make my world complete and that being their mommy is the best thing that ever happened to me. Here is to a healthy and wonderful 2013. Looking forward to making more new memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment