Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Birthday TJ

Happy Birthday to my little sweetheart.  Each birthday, I can't believe that one of my kids is a year older.  I think I would freeze time if I could just so I can keep them little.  We celebrated TJ/s birthday all weekend.  Friday night, Joe and I took the cousins bowling.  They are at a good age right now where they can enjoy bowling more.  TJ would put the ball between his legs and roll the ball or basically drop it and watch it roll.  Owen got a strike and was so proud of himself.  He had a good eye and he was good! Joey would roll the ball and then dance through the lanes while waiting for it to hit the pins.  Ryley was very serious.  She was in it to win it.  I got involved myself and acted like I didn't care but secretly wanted a strike each time.  The kids had a blast and I had more fun watching them.    GG and Grandpa were there too.  Owen needs his Grandpa everywhere he goes. 

We woke up Saturday morning to just enjoy our morning together.  I said "Happy Birthday"  to TJ and he said happy birthday back to me.  We all took a trip to Grandma and PopPops.  The Dargan kids pick grandparents over everything!  We went night ice skating for TJ's bday.  The kids thought it was the greatest to be ice skating at night.  I treasure our time when it's just the 6 of us.

TJ is 4.  Happy Birthday baby.  Your favorite things are yogurt, grilled cheese sandwiches, cheese sticks and macaroni.  I love how you always out of the blue say, "mommy, I love you."   I love how you sleep in Ryleys room every night.  I love that you like to be funny and make everyone laugh.  I love how affectionate you are and how you give the biggest hugs.  I love that you always want to sit next to me when we go out.  I love that you are sitting next to me right now and leaning on me as I write this.  I love everything about you and am so proud of you.  I love being your mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment