Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A thought. . .

I know I am not the best writer, but I try my best. I misspell words at times and do not always have perfect punctuation. I am OK with that. My kids will read this someday and know that I make mistakes. They will also read this someday and truly understand and know that being their mom is the best thing that ever happened to me. I want them to read this and know how much I enjoy every day with them. I have never been so proud in my life. I have gone to college and I got a degree. I worked in the city and learned many things along the way. I have truly learned the most since I have become a mom and it is now that I am the most proud of myself. I learn something new every day. Ryley, Joey, Owen and TJ teach me something new each day. I write in this blog so they will know my feelings and remember all our adventures. I also write in this blog because writing helps me appreciate each day. Some days can be stressful, rushed and a bit crazy. Some days the kids may fight more than other days, and at times, I am tested on how much patience I have. At the end of the day though, I think back and know how lucky I am. I appreciate everything I have and I will try my best to teach my kids to always appreciate what they have. Joe and I always say we are a team. We will work together to do our best to be the best parents we can.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you sister! One thing we always loved about hanging out with you guys is how happy your family is...that right there is a testament to all the good you are doing & how much those kids are loved! Keep it up & keep writing - reading this makes me feel that much closer :)

    ReplyDelete