This past weekend was a special one for us. It was our "Christmas Eve" at Grandma and Pop Pops house. We celebrate Christmas a few days early so we can all be together. Our cousins from Massachusetts were visiting which is what made it so special! Auntie Lauren was the star with her Star Wars masks and light sabers. I think this may have been one of the favorite presents. After all, Joey ran up the stairs to tell me he wanted this present all his life! The kids had a blast. I watched Joey and Drew bond. They play so nice together and it makes me smile. I myself had such a nice time catching up with a sister in law who is very missed since she moved!


The girls had their bonding time too. It's so cute to see them together and I can only imagine 10 years from now when they are 17 what it will be like! Oh boy!

Christmas is only 2 days away. School is finally out. (yeah - for 11 days at least)! This is really is a time to reflect upon the year and truly appreciate everything you have. (Love, family, health and kids, kids, kids) Kids make Christmas time so special!
Aww, it was awesome for us too!!! Living far away is so tough, but the silver lining is that the visits become so meaningful & special - we love you guys!!
ReplyDelete