Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Congratulations Owen

 Congratulations Owen Dargan!  You finished your second year of Hillsdale United.  We are all so proud of you.  Your teachers told me how much they are going to miss you.  They said, "we love Owen", "he was the sweetest boy to have in class, he had great manners and he always played nicely with everyone.  He especially enjoyed playing with the girls because the boys were too wild!"  He loved working on crafts and loved learning new things.  Joe would say, "well, he is a Dargan."
 Owen was so proud of himself at his graduation.  He should be.  He had a great year and he learned so much.  I love his big hugs when he gets out of school.  I love all his stories.  I love how excited he always is to show me all his projects and work.  He sang with such confidence at his graduation.  We love you Owen.
I am so happy that O gets to spend another year at home before he is off to kindergarten.  Joe and I are never in a rush to get our kids off to school.  I will keep them home as long as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment