Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Joey

Joey,



Six years ago, I was in the hospital with you in my belly.  I could not wait to meet you and I couldn't wait to find out if you were a boy or a girl.  The doctor said, it's a boy, and I just cried.  You were so handsome, and it was love at first sight.  I have watched you grow over these last few years into this amazing little boy.  You have your daddy's charm.  Your smile makes everyone melt. Your warm personality and loving nature makes everyone love being around you.  I love when you get in bed with me in the morning and snuggle up to me just as you did the day you were born.  I love the way to take care of your sister and brothers.  You are a sweet soul and we are so proud of you.  I love you with all my heart.  We had such am amazing birthday with you.  I hope you remember your fun filled day at Wild West City.  Everyone had so much fun watching you and your brothers and sister and cousins have a great time! I think daddy had more fun than anyone though!   Happy Birthday Joey.  Love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment