Saturday, June 23, 2012

School is out!

I am so proud to say that Joey has finished preschool.  Now that he is 6, I guess I have to send him to kindergarten.  I kept him home as long as I could.  His teachers told me that he has a smile that makes them melt and an unbelievable charm.  We are so proud of you Joey.  You have learned so much and I see every day how smart you are and what an incredible boy you have become.

Ryley has just finished first grade.  I can't believe I have a daughter who will be going into second grade.  I listen to you read chapter books every night.  I have watched you go from learning numbers to completing math problems.  I have watched you go from crying every morning to making new friends and enjoying school.  All I hear from your teacher is how sweet you are and how great you do in school.  We are so proud of you Ryley.

Now, let the summer begin!  School is out.  I want my kids to myself.  I want so spend days at the beach watching you play.  I want to have fun days at the pool and have lots of family time.

Ryley, Joey, Owen & TJ - Love you guys so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment