Saturday, January 15, 2011

Like father, like son

It was very cute and sweet to see how proud daddy was to buy his son his first hockey stick. Joey is our first try. I have the feeling that some day I may be lacing up skates for 3 boys at 4am on the freezing cold mornings of winter. We figured now that Joey is 4, the time has come to put him on skates. Joe and Joey came home from a trip to "the rink" with a whole lot of gear. (skates, stick, puck, knee pads, elbow pads, pants, a cup!, a helmet and a jersey. They both had on huge smiles and were both filled with excitement. I could not really tell who was more excited but I think daddy was! He sure was proud. I could see the look on his face.

Joey's first practice went great. He is now at his second and I wait in anticipation to hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment