Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sibling love




In one week:

I watched my little girl change TJ's diaper. The best part, is that TJ asked her to. Then I listened to Ryley sing as she did it.

I watched Owen feed TJ dinner and they both loved every second of it.

To top it off, I found Ryley sleeping in TJ's crib with him last night. They were cuddled so close.

And when I didn't think it could get any better, I looked over on the couch this morning to see Owen laying on Joey while Joey rubbed his head.

Yes, they may fight at times. They may have their bad days.

I love everything about them. I love their different personalities, their unique traits, and most of all their compassion, huge hearts, and how much they love each other.

It's these times where you realize how amazing it is to be a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment