The new year started off with a celebration - TJ's birthday. My baby turned 2. I can't believe it. He still feels like my baby to me. They all do in a way. I remember being in the hospital with him and holding him for the first time. I cherish that time and I cherish each day. I have watched TJ turn into this warm hearted, playful, funny, adorable little boy. He warms my heart every day and I am proud. He loves his brothers and sister and I just love watching them together.
We celebrated his birthday at home. Our family came over and as usual lots of crazy cousins having fun and getting into trouble. TJ was running with them. He is an amazing little boy.
Some day TJ, I hope you read this. I love you so much and am so proud to be your mommy. Ryley, Joey, Owen & TJ are incredible kids whom I love with all my heart.
As you can see from the pictures, TJ had a great time with his family at his party.
No comments:
Post a Comment