Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to school

I don't think anyone dreads back to school more than me. I love lazy mornings and leaving the house when I want. I love sleeping next to TJ (he usually joins me 5 am every morning. I love feeling Joey nestling up to me. I love how Ryley likes to sleep in and then come smiling down the stairs with her nightgown on and hair all crazy. I love hearing Owen say "mommy, what do you want to do today?"

Tomorrow is Ryleys first day of first grade. With this brings back early mornings, packing snacks and lunches, rushing around and trying to get out of the house. Joey starts preschool Wed and Owen starts next week. On Mon, Wed, Fri, I will have to have all 4 out of the house and somewhere by 9. That should be fun. Thank goodness TJ is not in school yet!

I am excited for Ryley tomorrow, but I am going to miss her being around every day. The boys miss her too. She is the one who organizes all the games for them. I keep trying to tell myself that we will get on a schedule again and get into the swing of things. I am sure I am will soon, but right now, I just wish I had a few more weeks at home with them.

Right now, my goal is to get Ryley home, get her homework done and have some fun afternoon adventures with her brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment