
I don't know where the time goes. My little girl turned 7. I remember how excited I was to meet her for the first time. I didn't know if I was going to have a boy or a girl. (Joe and I loved the excitement all 4 times of keeping it a surprise.) I remember 7 years ago on September 18th when the doctor and Joe looked at me with excitement and said, "it's a girl". I remember the incrediable emotion and love I felt. It's like no other feeling in the world. This precious little girl was part of me and I made her. So amazing! I remember looking at her and telling her that I was her mommy and I loved her more than anything, and I would do my best to be the best mommy I can. I will love her, protect her and teach her everything. I have now watched her grow into this beautiful, sweet, caring, smart and compassionate little girl. I think I could go on forever when it comes to my kids. That day she was born in the hospital, I remember her being next to me in bed and I just held her and stared at her. 7 years later, I wake up with that same little girl next to me (she likes to sneak into my bed in the morning). I just kiss her and hold her as I did that day and feel so proud. Happy Birthday Ryley! Daddy and I are so proud of you and we love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment