Monday, September 12, 2011
A day to never forget
September 11th, 2001 was a day that will never be forgotten. It's hard to believe that it has been 10 years, yet I remember every detail like it was yesterday. The dress I wore still sits in the back of my closet. The images of that day are still so clear in my head and always will be. My heart goes out to all those families who lost loved ones. Yesterday was a day to remember those lost. I also at one moment looked at Joe and our four kids and felt so lucky and blessed to have what I have in my life. I tell our kids all the time to appreciate life and appreciate your health and the loving family we have. We are lucky in so many ways and you have to remember each day to thank God for what you have. Some days can be crazy, but at the end of the day, I kiss everyone goodnight and just smile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment