Wednesdays belong to us. Ryley & Joey do not have preschool. There is no need to be rushed out of the house by 8:30. I am not running around frantically last minute looking for a missing sock or shoe. Everyone gets to stay in their jammies a little bit longer, lounge a little more and cuddle a little extra. We do not like to have to be anywhere so Wednesdays is our anything goes day. I love Wednesdays!
Today, we visited the Liberty Science Center. Joey, with eyes wide open, saw the famous T-Rex. He said it was definitely the one from "Land Before Time" Owen wouldn't get too close. He kept saying "no bite . . mean." Ryley just loved everything. She is always excited and just loves to learn. Owen loved "I Explore" He was allowed to touch everything so he was happy! TJ was smiles as usual. He had the opportunity to crawl around and chase Owen. He even tried on a construction hat. (it was very exciting for him). It was a day of science shows, learning, building, running and playing.
Our trip home proved to me that they had a great time. I listened to conversations about their day. I love their conversations! A few minutes later, all was quiet. All asleep. I then enjoyed 45 minutes of quiet mommy time.
No comments:
Post a Comment