Friday, February 19, 2010

Walk in the snow

Fridays, Ryley has school for 2 and a half hours. What to do with the 3 boys! Today we went for a walk. A little cold air can't hurt. I always get crazy looks when I am out walking with my triple stroller. Today I think it was the fact that I was walking with a triple stroller moving in and out of mounds of snow. That's OK. I am used to it. Some common sayings that I hear probably 3 - 4 times a week!

Are they all yours?

Is that 4? Oh my goodness!

God Bless you!

You seem so calm and that you have it all together!.

Most days I have it together or at least I think I do. I am pretty good at getting all 4 out of the house by 8:45. People think I am crazy when they see me at the mall with my kids. They say "and you still have a smile on your face" I do have it together. I also sometimes find the television remote in my diaper bag and I could never find my keys. That's OK though. I am happy and proud.

I was at the library today. The kids were excited to pick out new books. TJ just pulled a bunch off the shelves numerous times. Maybe I don't always have it together but I try my best. That's all I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment