Tuesday, March 9, 2010
An afternoon at the circus
It was the first for my Dargan kids to see the circus. They were very excited,but I think that was more for the cotton candy. Cotton candy was all they talked about for the whole weekend. Sunday arrived and we headed off. We dropped TJ off for a fun afternoon at Grandmas house and Joe, myself, Ryley, Joey, & Owen headed to our circus adventure. You could see the excitement in their faces. Their eyes were wide open and ready to take it all in. The circus opened with some crazy clowns. Ryley and Joey smiled and laughed. Then I learned that Owen is just not a fan of clowns or as he calls them, "the mean guys". He at first cried and then swatted at them and told them to go away. Once they left, Owen was happy. He was dancing and laughing and having a great time. When the clowns surfaced again, he covered his eyes. He was brave! He enjoyed the rest so it was a good time for all of us. I love experiencing new adventures with them. 2 hours is a long time for little kids, and they were so well behaved. I am proud of them! Grandma said TJ was such a good boy! It's tough leaving him only because he is just so cute! Another wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment