TJ turned 1 in January. People keep asking me if it went fast. It does go fast, but I have to say I really spend so much time with the kids that I never feel like I am missing anything. I try to treasure every moment and capture it and remember it. When TJ was born, we all spent a lot of time at home. It was winter and very cold so we made the most of it and just spent time together. Some days were hectic and there wasn't much going on, but I didn't mind. I have the opportunity to see them grow, take first steps, hear first words, see smiles, listen to giggles, watch them learn and at any time of day, I sometimes just hold them and kiss them. So I guess, it does go fast, but I feel like I have such quality time with each of them and I am fortunate to take advantage of that opportunity and enjoy every second.
Now that TJ is one, he is starting to talk. It is too cute for words. I love to hear mama, dada, uh oh (my favorite) bye bye, hello. Now he scoots, but has also mastered walking along the couch and climbing some stairs. He is so proud as am I.
Owen has started talking in sentences. It is so great to hear him. He just went for his 2 and a half year checkup and is doing great. Owen is a good boy.
Joey has gotten so tall that I can't believe it. He is doing great in school. He received an excellent evaluation. He loves to learn and play. He came down the stairs today and said "mommy, I love you". That makes me melt.
Ryley is amazing. She too got an excellent evaluation from school. She loves to learn. She is 5 and a half now. I can't believe it sometimes. Ryley is such a sweet girl. I love my time with her.
I feel like I needed to give a quick update on my babies so that's where they are at. I could go one forever about them. We went to the park today to get some fresh air. We were the only ones there. At one point, we were sitting on a bench talking about what makes us happy. To me, that is quality time to treasure.
Here are some pics of TJ turning 1. So cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment