Where do I begin? We had an incredible few days together. On Thursday, we met our cousins at Great Wolf Lodge to celebrate cousin Matthews birthday. I can not express in words the amount of fun the kids had. Ryley did not waste any time. She arrived at the water park, put her bathing suit on and headed straight for the water. No water slide is too big for her. Ryley is so adventurous and so much fun. I love her excitement and energy. I loved holding her hand and waiting on line for the water slide. She was so thrilled and couldn't wait to go. While on the ride, she laughed and smiled the whole time. It was so amazing to see. I remember just staring at her and thinking about how amazing she is and how much I love her. She is so full of life. Joey and Owen at first were hesitant but before you knew it they were running to slide after slide and smiling and laughing the whole time. It was pure innocence. Owen had the cutest smile on and Joey was so cautious and brave and concentrated while on the slides. Joey is always very careful and likes to be in control. He is just like his daddy. Ryley is wild on the rides and the bigger and faster they are the more she likes them. She is just like her mommy. Owen is a little of both. Owen is also cautious yet once he gets comfortable he becomes a little more brave and takes a chance. TJ dipped his feet but hung out with GG a lot. Next year, he will be in the mix. I can't wait to see how he will be in the water. Is he going to take after his adventurous sister or be a little more cautious like his brothers? We really had a wonderful time. It is so nice to be away with your family. There are no responsibilities like cleaning or cooking or writing bills. It's just time devoted to being together and enjoying each other and that is exactly what we did!
On Sunday, we went to the St. Patricks Day Parade in Pearl River. I have to say that my kids love parades. They smile and wave and dance. Owen loves to march and really concentrates when he marches. It is so cute. TJ enjoyed every part. He claps and waves and smiles and dances. All 4 sat through the parade and were so well behaved and really enjoyed it. I just love spending time with them and experiencing different things with them.. I just take it all in.
No comments:
Post a Comment