Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter egg hunt





Spring is finally here and Easter is on its way. What better way to get the kids ready for Easter than with an Easter egg hunt. All week, I was harassed by the kids on why it was taking so long for Saturday to come. Ryley just didn't understand why it always takes so long for an event to arrive. I tried to explain to her that it feels like such a long to them because they like to ask questions about an event 7 - days ahead of time. Their excitement is wonderful. There are times though that I can run away when they ask me 7 times a day for 7 days if it's time for the egg hunt yet! On Saturday, the egg hunt was at 12:30. They were dressed with baskets in hand and ready to go by 9AM. It was a chilly day, but the cold air didn't bother them. I say this often, but I really just love their innocence. Ryley is so sweet and gets so excited. Joey and Owen just could not wait to get some candy. The kids had a blast as usual. Owen collected 1 egg and he was happy. He didn't care about any other eggs. He just wanted to open his 1 egg and get a lollipop. Thank God there was a lollipop in that egg. He was so excited. As for TJ, well he just hung out in the stroller and observed. He was very content all bundled up and cozy. Such a sweet boy. Such great kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment