Saturday, March 6, 2010
One on one time
One on one time is special and you have to treasure it. Joe took Owen this morning on a Saturday errand. It made Owens day! Joe was about to leave when we heard "daddy, can I come" First of all, Owens voice sounded adorable. He is starting to say sentences now which is great to hear. How do you say no to a 2 and a half year old who wants to come to the carpet store with you? You don't say no. You embrace it. It doesn't sound exciting, but to a little boy, riding in the jeep with his daddy is a dream come true. It's that one on one time that is so special. Sometimes those simple errands to the store with just one of your kids makes the trip have more of a meaning. The happiness and excitement in their eyes is magical. Joe then took Ryley, Joey & Owen to Wendy's for lunch. They had a special lunch with daddy and I had some one on one time with TJ. He is just too cute for words. He has this gleam in his eyes and I could just keep kissing him. I love just getting on the floor with him and playing. His smile is so captivating. He puts his hands in the air for me to hold him and just says "mama" I melt every time. I love to watch him and listen to him and most of all to just love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment